Freitag, 8. März 2013

Citrus Twist Spring Blog Hop


Welcome to Citrus Twist Kits Spring Blog Hop!! We have some fun inspiration, great organizational ideas & awesome prizes, plus a peek into the scrapbooking space for each of our designers! First I want to remind you the kit will be revealed on March 12th.!
Now for the Prizes: Two lucky commenters who hop to ALL 10 design team blogs will be entered to win a $10 GC to the Citrus Twist Store.

You just need to leave a comment on EVERY designer's blog to be entered to win. The comment can be a guess at what you see or just leaving some love. Come back to the main Blog Hop blog post and comment that you hopped to each blog and we will pick a winner from those that commented. Comments end Tuesday March 12th. Winners will be announced on the main Citrus Twist kits blog by Friday March 15th.

Let's get started:





Kasia Tomaszewska



Nina Ostermann *you are here*




Here is my “extra” Sneak Peek for you to guess what you see. If you want to see more sneaks head on over to the blog because we are sharing sneaks all week long.


Here is only a little close up picture of my scrap space made with my I Phone! I can´t share the pictures I originally made for this post because my MAC gets a new harddisc and that means a LOT of problems....*pew*
Happy blog hopping!

Kommentare:

noomiy hat gesagt…

Really like details of your page!

Margie hat gesagt…

I am drooling over your mist collection-and I love the new Amy Tan and Dear Lizzy that I see in the sneak!

Jen hat gesagt…

Love the pastel colors in the sneak!!!

Barb Prendergast hat gesagt…

I love the pretty pastel colors in your sneak!

Cassie Scraps hat gesagt…

I love the wood letters in the title. Adorable!

Julia hat gesagt…

Lovely sneak peak, I can't wait till Monday! Good luck with the computer issue!

Nathalie hat gesagt…

LOVE your sneaks Nina! I hope your computer problems get resolved quickly... I just went through some with my Mac not long ago and I can feel your pain (and even though I am an Apple girl, I really was disappointed by their services...)

Miriam Prantner hat gesagt…

Great sneaks! Love those SC letters and also the Dear Lizzy that I see, and wow that is a lot of mists!

stephy hat gesagt…

un bien bel espace!! bravo

StlCardsFan hat gesagt…

Love the colors in your sneak peek!

Judy hat gesagt…

I hope your computer problems resolve soon! Thanks for sharing a few photos of your space

Marsha F hat gesagt…

Beautiful sneak - I love the colors!

Amie Lamm-Griffin hat gesagt…

Love it!

Shawna hat gesagt…

chevron makes me swoon :) Psyched to see the full kit!

Shawna hat gesagt…

chevron makes me swoon :) Psyched to see the entire kit!

Natou77 hat gesagt…

loving the wood veneer letters on your page

MariClaudi hat gesagt…

Lovely sneak!

Melanie Stanczyk hat gesagt…

Your have so many wonderful peeks of your layouts!

Wow, I love your mist collection!!!!

justasiam hat gesagt…

That is a beautiful sneak peek. I am really loving the colours. Thanks for sharing!

MYRIAM DUNAND hat gesagt…

Très bel espace de travail pour trouver de l'inspiration

Alicia hat gesagt…

Love all of your mists! And can't wait for those veneer letters! Fantastic!

petunia670 hat gesagt…

Love the sneaks peeks and the close up details of your scrappy system.

ali hat gesagt…

Such cute space!

jamiebauer hat gesagt…

Love the wood venners and camera, I cant wait to see the whole LO!

Janet Zeppa hat gesagt…

I think I see Dear Lizzy!!

Stephanie Eaken hat gesagt…

I love all of your mists!! I am jealous! Tee hee!!!

Amy McVey hat gesagt…

I love your sneak and all the details! Thanks for sharing with us.

Pallavi hat gesagt…

Awesome sneak! Love your work I'm following you.