Freitag, 19. April 2013

My Mind´s Eye April Sketch Challenge....

Heute möchte ich Euch ein Layout zeigen welches ich für die aktuelle My Mind´s Eye April Sketch Challenge gemacht habe. Ich liebe diesen Sketch und ich hatte etwas Zeit zu scrappen ohne eine DT Arbeit im Rücken zu haben. Es hat Spaß gemacht ein paar meiner MME Favoriten herauszusuchen und dieses Layout vom Scrap2Be Workshop Fotoshooting mit TinePedi und mir zu verscrappen.
Ich wünsche Euch ein wundervolles Wochenende!

Today I want to show you a layout made for the April sketch challenge from My Mind´s Eye. I love this month sketch and I had a moment to scrapbook something only for me without any other DT work. It was so much fun to grab a part of my favorite MME stuff to create this page from our Scrap2Be workshop fotoshooting with Tine, Pedi and me. 
I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Products I used:
MME: Follow Your Heart Patterned Papers, Acrylic Stamps, Enamel Dots, Buttons, Lable Stickers
American Crafts: Dear Lizzy Chipboard Shape
Studio Calico: Sundrifter Sticker, Wood Veneer
Crate Paper: Maggie Holmes Clothepin
Silhouette Cameo: using for title and white feathers

Kommentare:

Chris_P hat gesagt…

Really beautiful!

Linda Eggleton hat gesagt…

Gorgeous layout...I love the softness to this & your fabo layers. Great take on the MME sketch :)

danielle hat gesagt…

this is so pretty!!!!

Janna Werner hat gesagt…

Tolles Layout, Nina!

antilight hat gesagt…

I love how light it is and with all the details! You're amazing :)