Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013

In love with SC Atlantic....

Gestern bekam ich einen Karton mit verschiedenen neuen Kollektionen inclusive der neuen Studio Calico Atlantic Serie. Nach dem ersten streicheln habe ich natürlich direkt mit der ersten Seite begonnen. Hier ist sie also ;-)
Yesterday I received a box with different new lines including the awesome Studio Calico Atlantic collection. After unpacking these beauties I´ve started the first page with it. Here it is ;-)

Supplies:
Studio Calico Atlantic, 
Silhouette Cameo,
Peerless Watercolors

Kommentare:

Natasa Tsouf hat gesagt…

wow this is an amazing layout! Congrats Nina -it will be an inspirational one for me ♥

BlueOrchys hat gesagt…

Wow ! Such a stunning layout ! Really amazing ! I love it a become a big fan of your style !

Elena Stefanidou hat gesagt…

So beautiful layout!Makes me wanna scrap.By the way,congrats for being a crate paper favorite,although I think you should have been the winner.