Freitag, 6. September 2013

Glitz Design - Artsy Roller Doodles

Glitz Design is featuring this week long the stamping tool that has taken the crafting world by storm, the Roller Doodle!!  The designers have some amazing projects in store for you, and will inspire you to break out your Roller Doodles time & time again!
This is my page for this weeks theme. On this layout I used two of these great new Glitz Design roller stamps with different embossing powders. I decided to add the Finnley Chevron stamp on my silk paper layering with golden embossing powder. This works really well. I love the combination of aqua and gold tones. To add a dimensional background behind the picture and layering I used the X-Doodle roller stamp with white embossing powder……
Supply List: 
Glitz Design “Finnley” – Alphabet & Words Sticker Sheet, Titles & Accent Sticker Sheet, Drip Paper
Glitz Design “Finnley” Giant Roller Doodle Chevron
Glitz Design “Wild & Free” Giant Roller Doodle X
Glitz Design “Raven” Washi Tape Black and White Chevron
Glitz Design “Wild & Free” Bits & Pieces
Other: white cardstock, white silk paper, gold embossing powder, white embossing powder, black mist, paper doilie

Kommentare:

Fräulein Pilzrausch hat gesagt…

Absolutly lovely my deer (like everything you do)!!!
Greetings
Frl. P.

Sarah hat gesagt…

Super cooles Layout Nina!! Finnley ist auch auf dem Weg zu mir! Ich freu mich drauf!

Elena Stefanidou hat gesagt…

I love your layout,Nina!And those roller stamps look amazing!

antilight hat gesagt…

Lovely page :) I like the little doily accent in the right corner :)

Amante del Papel hat gesagt…

i love doodle roller! Your work is amazing!

Lea Lawson hat gesagt…

This is just plain gorgeous, Nina! I especially love how you've embossed the silk paper with the gold chevron. Amazing job!