Montag, 28. Oktober 2013

Autumn 2013 - KitsdeSomni DT

Hi there, on this special autumn monday. Today I want to share my first KitsdeSomni designteam inspration with you. I think I don´t mention it here before but Yes, I´m on the KDS designteam and I´m a HAPPY girl.... 

Back again to scrapbooking. Here I want to show you an autumn page step by step. I love to create pages with a bright background and different color mediums like Faber Castell Gelatos and this is my favorite page of the last days. 
I hope this tutorial inspires you to create your own "autumn page". Have fun!

To create the chevron background I used a mask from Studio Calico. I add the mask with some strips of washi tapes on the cardstock and mixed some Glaze and Gesso together. Then I painted the mixed medium with a thick brush over the mask. To make them dry fast I use a heat gun.
In the next step I looked out for some scraps of paper to create the leaves. It´s a great way to use lots of leftovers. I decided to use different cream, yellow, gold and pink tones and cut them with the Stampin´Up! leave die and the Big Shot machine. With this thick kind of die you can lay several papers together to cut them in one step.
The Gelatos fits perfect with the colors of the leaves. I add the paint using lots of water and a thick brush over the different chevron strips. The glaze prevents that the color struck also on the stripes.
The (Instant Lab) polaroid picture is layered with 3D pads on a strip of tissue paper. 
Next I add some ink splashed with the Color Shine spray and lay down the different leaves (added with some 3D pads as well as liquid glue).

To give the page a more interesting look I add also different embellishments like flair, wood veneers a tag.....between the leaves.
Then I placed the picture beside the leaves and add the title directly onto the chevron design. The washi tape on the bottom and top of the page as well as the title are sewn down with the sewing machine. 




For more informations and the full supplies list please visit the KitsdeSomni Blog *click*

Kommentare:

shire hat gesagt…

Ooooh Nina, das sieht aber richtig richtig toll aus!! leider habe ich dieses Jahr kein einziges Herbstfoto gemacht...und heute fliegt einem ja alles um die Ohren :)
liebe Grüße,
Inga

Alexandra Boehnke hat gesagt…

Wow - das Layout ist phantastisch! Die locker leichte Aufteilung und die vielen schönen Elemente gefallen mir richtig super!

all that scrapbooking hat gesagt…

Wonderful job!!!!!

scraphappiness hat gesagt…

It is beautiful ! !!!!

Heidi hat gesagt…

Wow, ein wundervolles LO, mit so vielen kleinen Details.
Danke für deinen kleinen Einblick in deine Scrapkunst ;-)
Lg Heidi

kim hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous!