Samstag, 1. Februar 2014

Citrus Twist Kits Organizing Blog Hop

Welcome to Citrus Twist Kits Organizing Blog Hop!! We have some fun inspiration, great organizational ideas & awesome prizes! Each of our designers will share a fun organizing tip with you to help you get your crafty space organized and more functional. 

Now for the Prizes: Two lucky commenters who hop to ALL design team blogs will be entered to win a $10 GC to the Citrus Twist Store plus we are giving away one Main scrapbooking kit.
You just need to leave a comment on EVERY designer's blog to be entered to win. Come back to the main Blog Hop blog post and comment that you hopped to each blog and we will pick a winner from those that commented. Comments end Tuesday February 4th. Winners will be announced on the main Citrus Twist kits blog by Friday February 7th.

Let's get started:
Nina Ostermann *you are here*

Here are some pictures of my scrapbook storage and organizing....
In this little shell I pile up some little leftovers like single stickers, chipboard, stamped images etc. 
One little look in the scrapbook closet. You can see my ink misters (in an IKEA basket) and  a box full of flairs, stickers and chipboards....
My favorite part to organize all little things like wood veneers, buttons and brands. This beauty was a flea market found and I love it so much. Unfortunately (or not, haha) all trays are filled therefore I have to look for another one in the future ;-)
 My wash tapes...
One more IKEA drawer for my twines, roller stamps, neon threads as well as the Glitz Design roller stamps.
On this tray with these little shells I keep all little things I want to use in my next projects. At this time you can see stuff from the beautiful Citrus Twist January Kit in addition with ink and wood stamps....

I hope you enjoy the little view through the keyhole of my scrapbooking room. 
Happy blog hopping!

Kommentare:

Sandra hat gesagt…

Thanks for all the tipps!

Connie hat gesagt…

It's all fabulous.

Funky Finds hat gesagt…

i love the drawer storage! very nice!

Andrea hat gesagt…

i LOVE that little tray in the ikea drawer!!

Jamie hat gesagt…

I would love to find wooden trays like that!

PernillaJ hat gesagt…

I love how you store your tiny embellishments!

Nathalie hat gesagt…

It looks wonderful! I need to check if our Ikea has that basket :)

Amy Skyles hat gesagt…

love the drawer organizers!

Sheri Twing hat gesagt…

Everything is so beautiful! Love the flea market tray!

Jan hat gesagt…

Love the way you keep your things all organized and cute too!

Hermalyn Leonard hat gesagt…

I absolutely LOVE that little container that holds your little embellishments!!

Jossie Michel hat gesagt…

Looks so pretty!

Sam hat gesagt…

I love everything I saw here! So many unused glitz roller stamps! I need that ikea basket rat you keep your mists!

Chelsea hat gesagt…

I love the flea market find!

Kristy hat gesagt…

What great ways to organized your space!! I SO wish I had an IKEA closer! I NEED one of those baskets!! Thanks so much for sharing all your storage solutions! : ) ~ Kristy

Sweet Tooth hat gesagt…

Omg! That flea market find wood veneer storage is something else! Love it!

Marie-Pierre Capistran hat gesagt…

Beautiful and peaceful. :) I am wondering if you grab some leftover pieces that you put in your little shell. The first ones f your blogpost: stamped bits and pieces. I have a Studio Calico box full of these and I find myself to never go back in there. So I<m wondering if you would have a trick or too to actually use these pieces. :) Danke!! ;)

Miriam Prantner hat gesagt…

Wonderful storage solutions, it's all so clean and neat!

Jannette C hat gesagt…

Love the colors on your photos! thanks for the inspiration!

Heidi May hat gesagt…

Oh, I love all of the pictures you posted and all of the tips you have given. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah hat gesagt…

Wow! Your scrap room looks gorgeous! Love that wooden tray!! I'm definitely on the hunt for something like that!

Lizzy Hill hat gesagt…

LOOOVE how you store your little pieces of wood etc....looks VERY organised to me:):) Thanks for the hop!!!

Gabriela Gudun hat gesagt…

Great as always! Love it!

Cyndy Recker hat gesagt…

Great ideas for organizing

Sylvia Ramirez hat gesagt…

Love your flea market find ..
Great storage for small embellies

Sylvia ~

Evelin hat gesagt…

Love your storage ideas :)

Стокли hat gesagt…

Your place looks perfectly organized. And has lots of light)

Heather Adams hat gesagt…

I want your roller stamps!!!! LOL I love your storage! So bright and WHITE! :)

phaerygurl hat gesagt…

All those trays are fab for holding everything.

Michaela hat gesagt…

DANKE für die tollen Ideen!
LG MichaelaBM