Montag, 17. März 2014

Webster’s Pages Pot of Gold Blog Hop



Welcome to the Webster’s Pages ‘Pot of Gold’ Blog Hop! It’s St. Patrick’s Day so our Design Team got together and decided to have a little fun! If you arrived here from Stacey Michaud, you’re on the right track, if not, click here to head over to the beginning of the hop!

Everyone knows that on St. Patrick’s Day you’ve got to wear a little shamrock GREEN or you’re going to get pinched…SO, here are the RULES for this hop…every one of us should have added some green to our projects, BUT, no teals, aquas, yellows or any “almost green” shades count! If you catch someone in the hop without our true, St. Patrick’s Day green on, help us catch those sneaky girls and give them a PINCH in the comments of their blog! {…and it just might be me, but I’m not telling! Hehe!}

…AND, guess what!!? There’s a hidden prize at the end of this hop! Find it and you can enter to WIN our pot of gold filled with an assortment of Webster’s Pages TREASURES!

For todays project I created a typical St. Patrick´s Day card, I think (yes, laugh out loud, here in Germany we don´t celebrate this day, haha) For this easy DIY shamrock I used an heart punch. I punched four hearts with watercolor paper and a few more with white silk paper (yes, my all time favorite) After painting the hearts with green watercolor (I used this one *click*) I add the silk paper hearts behind and over it. At next I sew over it and add those hearts onto the card. The paper and stickers are from the "Hello World Collection" from Allsion Kreft. A real eye candy!

Nina Ostermann *you are here*

Thank you so much for join this Blog Hop, have fun!

Products used: 
Webster´s Pages Hello World Collection
Schmincke Horadam Watercolors

Kommentare:

Maria V. hat gesagt…

Das sit aber wirklich eine süße Karte! Das Kleeblatt find eich sehr hübsch.
LG Maria

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown hat gesagt…

beautiful card!!!!!

Laura Turcotte hat gesagt…

this is gorgeous! That green looks like shamrock, but I can't be sure. So, I am going to pinch you a tiny bit.

dlwidder hat gesagt…

Lovely card! Beautiful details! Love the doily and stitching!

Alison hat gesagt…

Beautiful card - so delicate, and I love how you've used the green. Love the texture!

Roseanna C hat gesagt…

Pretty card, thanks for the inspiration.

Florence hat gesagt…

simple but pretty cool card. I see green on the delicate flower.

Aline Marengo hat gesagt…

Very beautiful!!!

Sheri Landon hat gesagt…

Very beautiful card!

Julie Golding Page hat gesagt…

Thanks for the novel use of a heart punch! Sehr schön. :-)

Heather Thompson hat gesagt…

I think this is beautiful, The shamrocks are very very close. I think I will let it fly. No Pinch here. Thank you for sharing.

Lisa P hat gesagt…

Gorgeous, gorgeous card. Love it.

Elle hat gesagt…

One of the nicest St Pats Day cards I have seen. Very nice. But no Shamrock green, Pinch.

langeatheart hat gesagt…

Beautiful card! All the best! :)

Beatrice Lawson hat gesagt…

It's only a tiny bit of green bit so perfect!

Beverly32440 hat gesagt…

Lovely card and I think I see shamrock green!

Britti hat gesagt…

Tolle Karte!
VG
Britti

myscrapmuseis hat gesagt…

That shamrock is gorgeous! I love the texture, the thread, so pretty!

Tiffany O'Grady hat gesagt…

Wow the silk paper is so gorgeous! And green watercolor counts I think. :)

Denise Luscan hat gesagt…

This is beautiful! Great job (even though you don't celebrate in Germany). I consider the green true so no pinch:)!

Miriam Prantner hat gesagt…

So beautiful! I love the shamrock and all the stitching!

Kathleen White hat gesagt…

Ahhh, me shamrock I see with bits of me gold fluttering down. Ye be Irish today and there be no pinching!

mommyx2 hat gesagt…

I love your card, so beautiful and I love that shamrock!!!

noepapercraft hat gesagt…

Wow ! Your card is Amazing !! I'm discovering your work and it seems everything you touch becomes beautiful !!! I'm going to follow your blog, I don't want to miss next posts !!