Freitag, 4. April 2014

DIY - Creative Mood Board with Glitz Design


Are you ready for a simple DIY mood board? 
When I got the box full of Glitz Design goodies I knew it would be fun to create an own studio moodboard with the new “77″ collection. I´m just in love with all these cute prints from the Whatnots package, so it was near to give them a new home.
As the base I used an IKEA frame called “Virserum” in the size of  15×19“. The wooden background of the frame is painted with white acrylic paint using a sponge brush. To get the vintage wooden look apply the paint careful in one direction, note that less is more.
Let it dry well before adding the painted background into the frame. I don´t use the pane for it, but this is optional. Both would work great.
Choose different prints from the Whatnots package and add them with washi tapes directly onto the painted background…..

And now tell me, who finds the little mistake on my board? I´m curious ;-)








Supply List: 
Glitz Design “77″ Whatnots
Glitz Design “77″ Washi Tapes
Glitz Design “Black & White” Washi Tapes
Glitz Design “Carpe Diem” Washi Tapes
Glitz Design “All Dolled Up” Washi Tapes
Other: Frame by IKEA, white acrylic paint (Schmincke Colors)

Kommentare:

Mamami hat gesagt…

Hallo Nina,
das Moodboard sieht so schön aus, aber die Kollektion ist auch der Hammer.
Mister Bowlerhat steht Kopf ;-) macht aber auch so eine gute Figur.
ein schönes Wochenende wünscht
Michaela

Nina Ostermann hat gesagt…

Haha, Michaela. Du hast es gesehen *hihi* :-)
Ist mir erst nach Bearbeitung der Fotos aufgefallen. Na ja, es hängt nun noch immer so am Mood Board und darf auch erst mal so bleiben. Ich mag es so....

Dir auch ein tolles WE

Ashley Calder hat gesagt…

Totally fun inspiration board! I love the look of your room and your style. Such an inspiration!!

Nathalie hat gesagt…

I love the idea, the execution and the look of this project Nina! Love your first photo with your chalkboard too :) ah and I figured out the little mistake : the upside down card ;)