Freitag, 25. April 2014

Glitz Design - Clean and Simple layout

This weeks all DT gals share on the Glitz Design Blog projects to the "clean and simple" theme and I´m up on this friday. The theme is one of my favorite ever because deep in my heart I´m a clean and simple page lover. I love to set the focus on the cute background paper and the picture, layered with white silk paper, feather, paper doilie and some embellishments like the sweet pink squirrel. This makes everything so airy and fluffy. To complete the page I stamped the “hello” speech bubble, added strips of washi tapes on the bottom and top and a green twine loop.”
“Hello” Supply List: 
Glitz Design “Carpe Diem” Whatnots
Glitz Design Washi Tapes
Glitz Design “Carpe Diem” Paper Squirrels
Glitz Design “Carpe Diem” Giant Rhinestones
Glitz Design “Dapper Dan” Wood Stamp Set
Other: Paper Doilie, Twine, White Feather, Silk Paper

Kommentare:

BlueOrchys hat gesagt…

Your layout is so cute ! I love it !

Heidi W. hat gesagt…

wunderschön..

PrinzessinN hat gesagt…

Ich mag clean & simple Projekte.

Das Layout gefällt mir sehr gut!

Ashley Calder hat gesagt…

this is so cute!! :)

Vivre la Vie hat gesagt…

Das Eichhörnchen finde ich so süß!
Gefällt mir sehr gut :)
Liebe Grüße Claire

noepapercraft hat gesagt…

I'm sorry to leave you a comment in English, because I don't Speak German. I just want to tell you that your page I soooooo beautiful !! I love it ! I love it ! I LOVE IT !

Anonym hat gesagt…


............3...Nice..^_^v................