Montag, 16. Juni 2014

Glitz Design - On Trend Video

Hello everyone. In the last time it was a huge trend to add any kind of calligraphy onto pages, mini books or cards. I love this kind of handwriting things too, so I thought it would be a fun thing to use the lovely calligraphy card from the 77 collection Whatnots package as the focus of my page. 

And YES, I´m sharing here as well as on the Glitz Design Blog a video creating this layout.  It´s a short one with fast fingers *haha* and I hope you guys are having fun to see my creating process using the lovely Glitz Design stuff <3 div="" nbsp="">


BTW, let me know if you are interested to get more videos like this. It´s a lot of work and I don´t know if you like to see those. So leave a comment below. Thank you, guys!



"hello" supplies:
Glitz Design "Brightside" 6x6 Paperpad
Glitz Design "Felicity" 6x6 Paper Pad
Glitz Design  Washi Tapes and Glitter Tapes
Glitz Design "77" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Felicity" 12x12 Paper Floral
Other: White Cardstock, Ink Colors, Paper Doilie, Wood Accents

Kommentare:

mimizuku hat gesagt…

Hallo Nina,
ich finde dein Video toll (das Layout auch <3)! Würde gerne mehr davon sehen. :)
Habe gestern auch eines gemacht und weiss wie viel Aufwand das ist. Aber würde mich sehr freuen mehr von dir zu sehen.
Liebe Grüße
Julia

Lea Lawson hat gesagt…

This layout is utterly gorgeous, Nina...and I so enjoyed watching your video! Thanks so much for letting us see your creative process!!

Heidi W. hat gesagt…

Ein wundervolles Layout und das Video gefällt mir auch total gut.
Bin begeistert.
Lg Heidi

Nathalie hat gesagt…

For me to watch process videos, they have to big short and clear, just like yours :) I enjoyed it, thank you!

LUV2SCRAP hat gesagt…

Love how clean your layout is. Thank you for sharing. It is a task to create the video's so I truly appreciate you taking the time to share and inspire us. Do you have a YouTube channel? Beautiful layout. Following you on Instagram from Wilna's blog =-)

LUV2SCRAP hat gesagt…

Love how clean your layout is. Thank you for sharing. It is a task to create the video's so I truly appreciate you taking the time to share and inspire us. Do you have a YouTube channel? Beautiful layout. Following you on Instagram from Wilna's blog =-)

Liselott hat gesagt…

Just dropped in to your blog from Wilnas. I like your "simple" style. I love to see more processvideos! I´m always interested in how to do rather than "just" the result.
/Liselott

Stephanie Berger hat gesagt…

wunder- wunderschön dein Layout

Jola hat gesagt…

Ein sehr schönes Layout. Das Video hat mich inspiriert, jetzt gleich meine Scrapbookingmaterialen zusammenzusuchen und mal wieder einen kreativen Sonntagnachmittag einzulegen.

Liebe Grüße,
Jola

Jola hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Debbi Tehrani hat gesagt…

Yes, please keep making videos. I love watching how you create! Very beautiful work!